We love to see your face, but truth is, you can do almost all your banking from the convenience of your desktop. And now, we’ve upgraded Xceed Online with new security and a sleeker, more intuitive platform that makes banking with us everything you want it to be.
We think the new platform is great, and we want to make sure you get comfortable with it immediately. Here’s what has changed:
- New Username and Password requirements: If you haven’t done so already, you must now upgrade your Sign-on ID and Password.
- Click Change User ID and follow the instructions on the screen to create a new Sign-On ID.
- Click Change Password and follow the instructions on the screen to create a new strong password.
- User Authentication: When you login for the first time, you will be instructed to verify or enter a phone number linked to your account, receive a text or phone call, and type the resulting passcode into a sign-on page at Xceed Online.
- New navigation: A one-line navigation bar replaces the two-line bar from the earlier release. Here’s how the new platform is organized:
- My Accounts
- Bill Payment
- Move Money (Transfers, uTransfer)
- Manage Money (FinanceWorks, Turbo Tax)
- Additional Services (Credit Cards, Stop Payment, Notifications, Statements, eServices, Contact Us)
- Secure Forms (Address Change, Courtesy Pay, Visa Check Card App, Online Banking Disclosures)
- Account Opening
- Automatic Log-off: After 10 minutes of inactivity, the system will ask “Are you still there?” Unless you respond, you will automatically be logged-off.
Click here for Xceed Online Frequently Asked Questions.
Let us know if you need help getting up-to-speed with Xceed Online. Send us an email at email@example.com, or give us a call at 800.XFCU.222. We’re here to help!