Information We Collect About You
To help us serve your financial needs, provide services, and offer new products and services to you, we collect personally identifiable information about you from:
- Information we receive from your online applications, forms and instructions;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others; and,
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
In addition, we may collect, store and use information about your visit, such as:
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of data stored directly on the device you are using when you visit our website. Cookies are used to collect information such as browser type, the date of your visit, time spent on our website, and pages visited. The information is used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize and enrich your experience while visiting the website, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online services. It is also used to gather statistical information about the usage of the website in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to advertisements, to understand how customers use the website, and to assist with resolving website questions. You can refuse to accept these cookies, and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some online services. For example, systems may not be able to recognize your device and you may need to answer challenge questions each time you log on. You also may not receive advertisements or other offers that are relevant to your interests and needs.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is a standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the website.
Heat mapping and session recording
Heat Mapping services are used to display the areas of a page where Users most frequently move the mouse or click. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior. Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later visual playback.
Mouseflow is a session recording and heat mapping service that collects information about the browser (type, version, screen size, etc.), basic information about the user (IP address, language, time zone), and data containing mouse movements, clicks, scroll events. No personal data is ever sent or shared between websites. This website uses Mouseflow, a third-party analytics tool, to track page content and click/touch, movement, and scroll activity. You can opt-out at http://mouseflow.com/opt-out.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information:
- to evaluate your eligibility for accounts, loans, and other products and services for which you apply;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to administer, manage, and service your accounts, products, and services;to send you marketing communications on products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, and/or to prequalify you for such products and services;
- to personalize your experience on our website by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
- to verify your identity in order to allow you online access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your account and personal information;
- to facilitate your transactions;
- to send you important information about your account(s), products and services;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation, other legal process, and law enforcement requirements; and
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new and improving our existing products and services, enhancing our website, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
"Do Not Track" Mechanisms
Regarding "Do Not Track" signals, Xceed Financial does not honor tracking information or pass this type of information to third parties. Xceed Financial's web server automatically recognizes only your IP address when you visit our site. It does not recognize your email address or other personal information.
Categories of Third-Parties With Whom Xceed Financial May Share Information
We disclose personal information with third-parties only as permitted by law in connection with the administration, processing or servicing of accounts. We do not disclose personal information to third-parties or make available any personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website.
Protecting Your Information, Confidentiality, and Security
Xceed Financial is committed to protecting your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
Making Sure Your Information is Accurate
Keeping your Xceed Financial account information up to date is very important. If you are a registered Xceed Online Banking user, you may request to update your information by logging into Xceed Online Banking, selecting "Secure Forms" and updating the appropriate information. You can also request and/or update your information by calling us at 800-932-8222, by writing to us at Xceed Financial Credit Union, 888, North Nash Street, El Segundo, CA 90245, or by visiting your local Xceed Financial Center.
Social Media Sites
Links to Other Websites
Protecting Children's Online Privacy
The primary goal of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act is to give parents control over what information is collected from their children online and how such information may be used. This website is not directed to persons under the age of 13. Xceed Financial does not knowingly collect information from, solicit, market, or provide online services or web pages directed to children under the age of 13. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) visit Federal Trade Commission's website at www.ftc.gov.
Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union
888 N. Nash Street
El Segundo, CA 90245