Direct Deposit is a free service that allows you to have your paycheck or government check automatically deposited into your Xceed Financial account. Spend less time in teller lines and eliminate the risk of lost or stolen checks.
How to Sign Up
- Xerox requires that employees set up direct deposit internally while inside the Xerox network.
- Xerox employees can also contact the Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) for assistance with direct deposit when necessary at 800.428.2203 prompt 5.
All Other Xceed Financial Members
- Download, complete and sign our Direct Deposit Form.
- Submit the completed form and a voided Xceed Financial check to your employer's Human Resources department.
- If you are switching your account to Xceed from another financial institution, use our Direct Deposit Change Request Form.
- Call your local Social Security office to activate Direct Deposit. Find your local office by calling 800.772.1213.
- Provide Xceed's routing number (322275490).
- Provide your 13-digit checking account number, located in the lower right-hand corner of your checks.
Use Payroll Deduction to automatically deposit a portion of your paycheck into any of your Xceed Financial savings accounts. Payroll Deduction, which is a free service, can also make loan payments a breeze by applying your deduction directly toward your Xceed Financial loan's monthly payment. Just sign up once and you're set!
- Safer because there are no checks to be lost or stolen
- Convenient, with no trips to the branch and no teller lines
- No worrying about late payments and late charges on your Xceed Financial loan
- Saves you time