Money management is a tough job, but it's one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your family. There are so many factors, so many things to know. How can you make an informed decision? Start with these financial calculators.
Remember: Do not use commas in your numbers. (i.e. $100,000 should be entered 100000 or 100000.00). These calculators are for example purposes only.
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How do taxes and inflation affect my savings?