Agreement, Disclosure and Consent for Account eStatements You understand that by enrolling in eStatements we will no longer be providing you with a mailed paper Account Statement and that your electronic Account Statement (“eStatement”) will replace your mailed paper statement.
For the purposes of this Agreement, Disclosure and Consent for Account eStatements (“Agreement”), the words “you” and “your” means the person who signs electronically by clicking the “Accept” button below. The words “Xceed Financial”, “we” and “us” mean Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union and Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Xceed is now Kinecta. All references to Xceed in this document shall refer to Kinecta Federal Credit Union.
- Scope of Record to Be Provided in Electronic Form. By enrolling in eStatements, you are consenting to receiving, and authorizing us to periodically make available to you: (a) statements of your Xceed Financial account(s) (not including credit card account(s)), (“Account”); and (b) any legal and/or regulatory disclosures or communications applicable to the Account we chose, at our sole discretion, to deliver or make available to you (collectively “Account Statements”) by electronic means (“Consent”). You agree that electronic delivery will satisfy Xceed Financial’s requirement to provide you with Account Statements of your Account. As an example, the Account eStatement may contain legally required notification of changes to the terms and conditions related to your Account. You understand and agree that the Account eStatement may be your only notification of the payment due on the Account.
- Method of Providing Account Statements to You in Electronic Form. Account Statements that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail, (2) by access to a web site that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, or (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a web site that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose, or (4) by requesting you to download a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You have a right to receive your Account Statements in paper or non-electronic form. You may withdraw your Consent by logging on to Xceed Online, clicking the eStatements button, clicking on the Deliver Options link and selecting the option for U.S. Mail. You may also withdraw your Consent by sending a written and signed request to: Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union, Attn: Contact Center, 888 North Nash Street, El Segundo, CA 90245; or by calling us at 800.XFCU.222 (800.932.8222). At our sole option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid email address as a withdrawal of your Consent to receive Account eStatements. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your Consent to receive Account eStatements. However, mailed paper Account Statements may incur a fee as stated in your Account agreements. Any withdrawal of your Consent to receive Account eStatements will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Agreement and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes to such information. You can update information (such as your email address) through Xceed Online, or by calling us at 800.XFCU.222 (800.932.8222), or by sending us a written and signed request to: Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union, Attn: Contact Center, 888 North Nash Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain Account eStatements that we make available to you, you must have: an Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption; sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit; an e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software; a personal computer (for PC’s: Pentium 120 Hhz or higher; for Macintosh, Power Mac 9500, Power PC 604 processor 120-MHz Base or higher); a computer system meeting the following minimum requirements: Windows 98, 2K/NT/XP with browser Internet Explorer 8.0 and above; operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above; and
software that enables you to view files in the Portable Document Format (“PDF”). For example: an Adobe Acrobat Reader Software. The Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded from the Adobe website or at the following website if you do not already have it: http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- Requesting Paper Copies: After your Consent to obtain Account eStatements, you can obtain a paper copy of an Account Statement by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the Account Statement to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by: calling us at 800.XFCU.222 (800.932.8222); sending us a secured email via Xceed Online; or writing to us at Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union, Attn: Contact Center, 888 North Nash Street, El Segundo CA 90245. Requests for copies of Account Statements with us will incur a fee as stated in your Account agreements.
- Communications in Writing. Account Statements in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Agreement and any other communication that is important to you. We strongly advise that you download and save your Account eStatement to your personal computer or print out a copy of your Account eStatement (and check images if applicable). You can access your statements for up to 24 months through Xceed Online (rolling 24 month basis starting January 2017.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your Consent to Account eStatement is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your Account eStatements, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions under which we provide Account eStatements. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- Other Provisions. (a) In this Agreement, Account does not include credit card account(s). A separate enrollment is required to obtain credit card account statements electronically. (b) On or shortly following the first day of each month, we will send you an email message that your Account eStatement is available, along with instructions on how to retrieve your Account eStatement. (c) Any owner of an Account has the right to enroll for Account eStatement. (d) Account eStatement notifications can be sent to only one email address. (e) Write to us at Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union, Attn: Contact Center, 888 North Nash Street, El Segundo, CA, 90245, or telephone us at 800.XFCU.222 (800.932.8222) as soon as you can if you think your Account eStatement is wrong, or if you need more information about an item on your Account eStatement. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared