Xceed offers Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans. Which means on top of our already low rates, we can offer government-secured loans to members with:
- Easier qualification than traditional loans
- FHA guidelines are less strict
- Minimum credit score of 580
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Gifts, grants and sources other than your savings can be used toward the downpayment
- Sellers typically pay a portion of closing costs – up to 3% of the home’s price
Ready to make that dream a reality? You can rely on our Mortgage Loan Officers to guide you through the process with your needs in mind and your best interests at heart. Visit xfcu.org/myhouse or call 877.XCEED.11 for more information.
* Actual rates may vary based on credit history, term, loan amount, and underwriting factors. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. This is not a commitment to lend. Xceed Financial Credit Union loan limits, collateral requirements, and underwriting guidelines will be followed. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.