Your privacy is important
At Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union (“Xceed Financial”, “we”, “our”, “us”), we respect your right to privacy and understand the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information.
- Xceed Online
- Xceed Mobile
Data We Collect
Information we collect about you
To help us serve your financial needs, provide services, and offer new products and services to you, we collect personally identifiable information about you from:
- Information we receive from your online applications, forms and instructions
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies
Other information we may collect
In addition, we may collect, store and use information about your visit from:
- IP Address
You can learn more about these data sources below.
Cookies are pieces of data stored directly on the device you are using when you visit our website. They’re used to collect information such as browser type, the date of your visit, time spent on our website, and pages visited. The information is used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize and enrich your experience while visiting the website, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online services. It is also used to gather statistical information about the usage of the website in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to advertisements, to understand how customers use the website, and to assist with resolving website questions.
You can refuse to accept these cookies. Most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use.
However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some online services. For example, systems may not be able to recognize your device and you may need to answer challenge questions each time you log on. You also may not receive advertisements or other offers that are relevant to your interests and needs.
Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
Collecting IP Addresses is a standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the website.
Why We Collect Data
To provide great service
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To facilitate your transactions
- To administer, manage, and service your accounts, products, and services
- To verify your identity so you can access your accounts online and conduct online transactions
To improve your experience
- To evaluate your eligibility for accounts, loans, and other products and services for which you apply
- To personalize your experience on our website by presenting products and offers tailored to you
- To send you marketing communications on products and services that we believe may be of interest to you and/or to prequalify you for such products and services
To protect and inform you
- To send you important information about your accounts, products and services
- To maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your account and personal information
To meet our legal and business requirements
- To comply with applicable law and regulation, other legal process, and law enforcement requirements
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new and improving our existing products and services, enhancing our website, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
Liam and Michelle C. on peace of mind thanks to Xceed’s card compromise protection