Xceed Financial offers two Visa® Credit Cards designed to meet your everyday spending needs. Choose from the Xceed Platinum Visa® that allows you to earn rewards points with each purchase or the Platinum Visa® that features all the same great features and competitive rate, but without the rewards program. You can manage your credit card through Xceed Online.
- Credit Card Online Banking: Access account information directly from the My Accounts section on the home page of Xceed Online.
- Visa® Transaction Alerts: Create text message and/or email alerts that can help you keep track of your transaction details and spending. Choose the criteria that should trigger each alert, such as reaching a certain spending dollar amount within a specified length of time.
- Travel Center: Notify us when you're traveling so your transactions remain seamless.
- Card activation: Activate new cards online instead of by phone.
- Balance transfers: Transfer balances from a credit card with another lender to an Xceed Platinum Visa® Credit Card using the new online balance transfer feature.
- Automatic payments: Customize automatic payments to your Xceed Platinum Visa® Credit Card from a checking or savings account of your choice. Choose to pay a specified amount, the minimum payment or the full statement balance.
Get rewarded for every dollar you spend on your Xceed Visa® Credit Card! Xceed Rewards offers loads of cool perks just for making purchases with your credit card.
- Earn one reward point for each dollar spent on all purchases.
- Redeem them for merchandise, travel, electronics, event tickets, spa packages, gift cards, account credits and more.
- Once you’re enrolled in the program, you can simply click on “Xceed Rewards” directly from the main credit card page within Xceed Online (a separate login isn’t required) to track your points, and view available rewards and their point values.
- Visit Xceed Rewards for a preview of all the rewards you could be redeeming today.
Visa® Checkout, our free "digital wallet" from Visa®, is a great way to streamline your online shopping. When you use Visa® Checkout to shop online, instead of entering your Xceed Visa® Credit Card or Check Card details at checkout, you select the Visa® Checkout payment option on participating merchant sites.
- Simply enter your Visa® Checkout username and password to complete your purchase. It's safe, secure, and way faster than the old way to pay!
- Visa® Checkout stores your payment and shipping information, so you never have to worry about giving your card number to an online merchant.
- You don't get bogged down re-entering all of those figures and personal info when you shop.
- You don't pay anything to enroll your Xceed Visa® Credit Card or Check Card with Visa® Checkout and you can even enroll other credit and check cards and multiple shipping addresses.
- It's safe, secure, and way faster than the old way to pay!
- Enroll your Xceed Visa® Credit Card or Check Card today.
1Certain conditions and exclusions may apply. Details will be provided when you become a cardmember. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time.
Warranty Manager Service
Simplify your life by consolidating all of the information you need about warranties, service, and repair centers for products you buy with your Xceed Financial Platinum Visa® credit card. With Warranty Manager Service from Visa®, registration is easy!
- Just call the toll-free number (800.551.8472) and speak with a customer service representative, or register online at visa.com/exclaims.
- Get double the original manufacturer's warranty, up to one additional year on warranties of three years or fewer.
- When you need service, it’s easy to locate a repair center from Visa®’s database of more than 7,500 manufacturer-authorized repair centers nationwide.
- Filing a quick, accurate claim online is a cinch because Warranty Manager Service stores your information in a database that you can access 24/7.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Travel with peace of mind with Travel and Emergency Assistance Services (TEAS) from Visa®. Simply call the dedicated toll-free number in the United States (800.992.6029), or through a collect telephone number when traveling abroad, and get 24/7 help with a range of travel-related arrangements and referrals.
- Cardholders are responsible for the cost of actual services, but TEAS can provide invaluable help locating medical and legal referrals, prescription assistance and valuable document delivery, emergency transportation, ticket replacement, translation and message services, and lost luggage locator service.
- TEAS provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, and immunizations.
- TEAS also covers your spouse and dependent children 22 years of age or under who are traveling with you!
Verified by Visa
Learn more about the extra layer of security provided by Verified by Visa.
As part of Xceed Financial’s continued dedication to the security and protection of our members, we are pleased to announce that moving forward, all Xceed credit cards will be EMV (Europay, Visa, MasterCard) cards. An EMV card, also known as a chip card, offers enhanced security for your transactions when used at a chip-enabled terminal or for online transactions.
What is a chipcard?
- Chip cards are credit or check cards that have a computer microchip (a small metal square) embedded in them that provides an extra layer of protection when used in stores with a chip-activated reader.
- As with mag stripe cards,these cards may require a secondary verification method (e.g., a signature).
What are the benefits of chipcards?
- Enhanced security – the microchip produces a one-time use code for each transaction, making it much more difficult for card information to be captured and reproduced for unauthorized transactions.
- EMV technology – also enables a one-time use code for mobile transactions and supports other security innovations, like tokenization, making online shopping more secure.
- Travel – chip cards are accepted in 130+ countries.
What does this mean for you?
- A slightly different point of sale experience – instead of swiping your card, you will insert it into the chip reader and wait for authorization.
- The chipcard will still have the magnetic stripe for use at vendors who have not yet updated to chip card readers.
- Phone and online transactions take place as usual.
Fraud Alert Services
Xceed Financial is introducing a new way to help prevent credit card fraud. By enrolling in our Fraud Text Alerts service, you can get real-time fraud alerts when suspicious transactions are identified on your credit card account.
Once you enroll in this free service, we’ll provide you with the following alerts and options:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your credit card account.
- Simply reply to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If you do not recognize the transaction(s), we will block usage of your credit card until we hear from you.
- If you reply that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.