El Segundo, Calif. (March, 2016) ─ Xceed Financial Credit Union’s in-house marketing team was honored with five separate Diamond Awards by the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Marketing & Business Development Council, a national network comprised of over 1,200 credit union marketing and business development professionals. The awards were presented at the Council’s 23rd annual conference that took place March 20-23 in Anaheim, California, and included the following:
- Brand/Corporate Identity – design and concept for the Credit Union’s branding which
was refreshed in 2015.
- CU Association/League or CUSO Marketing – campaign surrounding the launch of
Global Enterprise Resource Group, a CUSO subsidiary of Xceed Financial.
- Logos – design and concept for the Global Enterprise Resource Group logo.
- Direct Mail – campaign to promote the mobile deposit feature in Xceed’s mobile
- Microsite – microsite developed to support the Xceed Wealth Management Group.
“The Diamond Awards competition represents the pinnacle of credit union marketing and business development,” said Andy Reed, Chair of the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council, and President and CEO, Texas People FCU. “Honoring credit unions in 30 categories, ranging from brand awareness to website, social media to mobile marketing, credit unions and individuals that receive these awards represent the very best of the best in their profession.”
“I’m so proud that our marketing team has been recognized for the effectiveness and creativity of their work to support the Credit Union,” said Teresa Freeborn, President and Chief Executive for Xceed Financial. Freeborn also noted that with the formation of Xceed’s CUSO, Global Enterprise Resource Group (www.yourglobalgroup.com), credit unions that may not have the resources for a robust internal staff of their own, now have the opportunity to tap the Xceed team’s industry-leading skills to grow their businesses and build their brands.